Saturday, January 26, 2008

When I grow up...

When I grow up I want to be the president! Oh wait, you have to lie cheat and steal to become president, I don't want that. Maybe an astronaut! Hold on, hold on, they have to be pilots and take years of training both mental and physical that could make any normal human go insane. What about those guys who're in real estate? Up from sunrise to sunset begging people to buy your house so that you can eat? No thank you. Hey, what about an actor? Hmm...tabloids, weight perfection, wear what they tell me to wear, psychological damage from missing out of a normal life...ouch, I'll pass. A cop, definitely a cop! Oh yeah, bullies, bullets, bums, and paperwork.

Is there any work available that doesn't require work?

2 comments:

Adam Borg said...

It's called living off the government but that really doesn't pay that well

Adam Borg said...

how often are you going to post, I like these