Thursday, March 20, 2008

Those Tired Times

Do you ever notice that when you get tired you talk a lot of nonsense? It always starts with uncompleted sentences, such as "Hey did you see that one thing about...?"

Then laughing comes into play, whatever you say becomes 10 times funnier, "Hey guys, I got red socks on my feet! Har ha ha ha ha!!!"

Of course the gibberish takes over next; it's a lot slower, your eyes are barely open, and you can't sit still, "Man, what does a guy have to do to get special soda around here? You know the kind where it ain't too bad, but it's cool, and you drink it and you're like...wow. Yeah, that special soda, from Connecticut."

Finally, you get a mixture of the three, "HA HA HA, your mom eats cow! In fact, she's like a vacuum, she can...ha ha ha! But she didn't because...ha ha ha!"

Well, that's my report on being tired, join me next time when I speak about...*snore*

No comments: